Friday, September 24, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Hello, all!

Aaron here. Not much has happened the last few days, but I thought I would fill you in on the few things that have. I put in five days of work this week for Demand Studios and another freelance writing company I was hired for this week called "Writer Access." It's pretty much like Demand Studios, but much more laid back about format and content. As awesome as that sounds, they have far fewer titles. Still, its nice to diversify. It felt really, really good to work, as you might expect. There's something about "toiling" all week that makes the weekend so much sweeter. It's also made me feel like I'm doing my part to keep everything going smoothly, and that's always an excellent feeling.

Lauren and I will be traveling to the national art museum tomorrow in city center for our Saturday. The museum is free and we've invited all of our Dublin friends to join us for a picnic in the park before heading over to the museum. Even if no one shows up, it will still be nice to get out of the apartment and see more touristy things. It's great to be able to take our time and not feel like we need to see everything Dublin has to offer in two weeks. I really doubt cameras are allowed in the museum, but we'll at least take some pictures of the exterior. And of the park.

Oh, and one last thing. I have a favor to ask. If you read our blog regularly, would you mind posting a comment below? Just click the "See Comments" button and you'll be able to write one yourself. Nothing too long... just "I read your blog" or "You guys are the best" or "I just sent you a million dollars." Seeing that people really are reading our blog, other than our parents (and Becca and Eddie), will make us feel good. Speaking for myself, it would also make me post more often. Nothing against our parents/Becca/Eddie, but if they're the only ones reading it, we might as well just email them.

Anyhoo, we'll let you know how the museum goes. We hope all of you are having an excellent Friday and that your weekends are full of relaxation and fun times. We're usually pretty free during the weekends, so if you would like to Skype with us, just send us an email or voice mail through Skype.

6 comments:

  1. Yo Brobot, Haven't missed one yet! I didn't know you guys were such good writers... Mr. Anderson taught you well. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read them all! skype soooon! love !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent you a million dollars but unfortunately, with all the new taxes Obama has in store for us middle classers, (you remember, the ones he said we wouldn't be getting), there will only be $1.93 left. But it's all yours my man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm living my Irish memories vicarious through you guys. Keep posting! I'm so happy for you two.

    Bekah (Baugh) Howard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also reliving my Irish memories through you two! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete