Thursday, September 9, 2010

The New Digs

We're all moved into our new apartment in Trinity Hall! The view is amazing, I can't believe we get to wake up and see those mountains every day! We're going to be going into the city center today to do the tourist thing--we're visiting the National Museum, St. Stephen's Green, and stopping by Trinity to do some international student business. Hopefully after today we'll be able to post some pictures for you. I know everyone's been asking for them, but it's been really nice to be in a foreign country without the pressure to take pictures at every place you go. Last time I was here, we only had so much time at each place so I felt like I was viewing Ireland almost entirely through my camera. It's been nice to slow down and take our time. Hope you're all doing well in the States!


Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! It's so good to read about what you two are doing. We will look forward to seeing pictures- make sure you take them of each other, too!
    Love you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to seeeeee!!! You make it sound so good! Can't wait for the pictures! Love you! --Mary

    ReplyDelete